Abouts HP Officejet 4658 All-in-One Printer ($99.99) is a light-obligation inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with workplace-centric capabilities that consist of faxing and an automatic document feeder (ADF). The mixture may not win it any awards for print pace or paper dealing with, however it makes the printer a very good suit if you have a home workplace and you want the fax capability in addition to the potential to experiment multipage files just regularly sufficient to benefit from the ADF.
Performance HP Officejet 4658
The HP Officejet 4658 can print and fax from, as well as scan to, a computer, and it can also paintings as a standalone copier and fax machine. The a hundred-sheet capability for the unmarried enter tray is one of the key factors that makes it appropriate only for mild-responsibility workplace use. As with almost any inkjet, you can use it in the twin function of home and home-workplace printer, however be aware that with handiest one paper tray, in case you need to exchange among printing on undeniable paper and image paper, you will must change the paper whenever you switch.
Paper managing for scanning is a touch greater bendy. The 35-sheet ADF can deal with as much as criminal-size pages, and you could use the letter-size flatbed for originals, like books or magazines, that may not in shape through the feeder. You can print on legal-size paper as nicely, which means you can reproduction prison-size originals at full length, and menu alternatives on the two.2-inch front-panel contact display additionally will let you scale prison-size pages down, turning them into letter-length copies.
The printer would not encompass Ethernet as a connection choice. If you're taking benefit of Wi-Fi to hook up with your community, however, and assuming your network is attached to the Internet, you could use the contact-display screen menus to print from an collection of websites using HP's print apps. NBC News, Time Digest Daily, and Forbes Daily are the various more popular enterprise-associated selections, according to HP.
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
- color printers
- print function
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
Specifications HP Officejet 4658
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup HP Officejet 4658 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install HP Officejet 4658 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between HP Officejet 4658 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the HP Officejet 4658 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP Officejet 4658 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software HP Officejet 4658, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
|HP Officejet 4658|
The delivery was much faster than announced, the printing is precise and all functions are running smoothly. Particularly positive is the addition of instant ink.
I give the printer off again after three days of frustration. Although I am an IT merchant, even after 3 1/2 hours of installation attempts, I did not get the printer up and running. Installation routine is lahmarschig and totally confusing. The printer is always displayed as offline even though it is definitely online.
Prints started partly 15min later after starting the print job !!! Unusable! Scanning is just as "time consuming". I wonder if HP has even tested its product with Wi-Fi. I give it back and get me a good "old" Wired Printer. It starts at least a few seconds later.