Abouts Brother DCP-J140W has an intensive range of inkjet all-in-ones and the DCP-J140W sits close to the low stop of this variety, at below £60. It’s aimed firmly at the home marketplace, for people who need basic print, reproduction and test capabilities, however additionally gives wi-fi connection to cellular devices, consisting of phones and tablets.
Performance Brother DCP-J140W
|Image From End|
Like such a lot of Brother inkjets, this is a low profile, smoothly-curved black container, with a small footprint, however extra front to returned measurement than some competition. The scanner lid has a sample and texture, giving it a high-quality appearance, that's slightly faded by the sparse manage panel.
This consists of a single-line, 16-man or woman LCD display and a simple array of 13 buttons to govern all its features. Although the LCD is minimalist, Brother has finished well to use it in three components to reveal growth, replica nice and wide variety of copies, by means of default. In fact, there are few places where manage is made awkward via the small screen.
Most Brother all-in-ones game SD and MemoryStick slots in their the front panels, however no longer the DCP-J140W. There’s no facility for uploading photos from card or USB force and the handiest bodily connection is through the gadget’s traditional, internal USB socket.
- Technology: Piezo inkjet
- 1 line LCD display with 4 separate ink cartridges
- Print speed: 33 pages / minute in b / w and 27 pages / minute in color
- Enlarges or reduces documents to 25% to 400% in 1% increments
- Contents: Brother DCP-J140W color printer black, ink cartridges cyan, magenta, yellow and black, drivers, Brother Control Center 4 software (CD-ROM), Brother Control Center 2 software (CD-ROM), Reallusion FaceFilter Studio software (CD-ROM ), Power cord, installation guide, user manual
Specifications Brother DCP-J140W
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-J140W ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-J140W All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-J140W All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-J140W All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-J140W software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-J140W, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I have now about 8 weeks the J140W and I'm really happy with the device. That you can expect a miracle machine at a printer for such a low price, should be clear. Nevertheless, and especially for private use, this is almost unbeatable.
The installation was very easy, insert cartridges is damn fast and are recognized almost immediately. Wifi function works great, the printer is extremely quiet and prints just as fast. What is important in a printer, the follow-up costs. Here you can breathe easy, because the cartridges are very productive and extremely cheap.
Unfortunately, there is also a shortcoming, the color copies are not strong enough, especially in strong reds, because my old printer was much better. Still, it does not really matter, the colors are otherwise where they belong, albeit a bit weak.