Abouts Brother DCP-L2510D is one among Brother’s nice mono models for small workplaces and work at home professionals. With several on hand functions contained within a graceful and compact design, this multifunction printer is good for storing on a desktop this is already squeezed for space.
Performance Brother DCP-L2510D
|Image From End|
Its three-in-1 design allows you to print, experiment and replica from one user-pleasant tool, making it even extra not pricey with space. Its massive, 250 sheet paper enter tray and ability for excessive-yield toners imply you could move longer while not having to top up on either printer paper or toner, giving you more time to concentrate on the most urgent topics for your office.
The Brother DCP-L2510D will be installation and ready to go in minutes. Its 250 sheet enter is complemented by means of its excessive print pace of as much as 30ppm, letting you get heavy loads of printing paintings completed and dusted faster. Intended for busy professionals and small office environments, the DCP-L2510D has been manufactured to be as fee-effective as viable.
With in-built -sided printing and Brother’s own high yield toner cartridges, the fee of every print job you carry out will be significantly reduced. Like all printers in Brother’s Mono Laser range, the DCP-L2510D is made with durable substances, ensuring a long running existence and most fee.
- Compact 3-in-1 b / w multifunction device with automatic duplex printing including booklet printing function, 250-sheet paper cassette, cut-sheet feeder, USB 2.0 interface
- Print speed: Up to 30 pages / minute (simplex), up to 15 pages / minute (duplex)
- Print resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's warranty
- Scope of delivery: Brother DCP-L2510D, 1 black startup toner for approx. 700 pages, power cable, driver CD, installation instructions, user manual (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother DCP-L2510D
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-L2510D ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-L2510D All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-L2510D All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-L2510D All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-L2510D software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-L2510D, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The evaluation is certainly unfair from a purely technical point of view, but the overall circumstances owed. So far, I've just done a bump test with text. The print is great. The pressure very fast. A USB cable is not included (and has not been advertised). WLAN was not tested, because the device is right next to the PC. The device was delivered by a Powerseller from Spain and shipped by Amazon. And here is the problem.
The caption of the device keys is in Spanish, as well as the printed instructions and warranty does not contain any German text. An invoice was not attached and was not sent online. Seems to be so common after the customer reviews there. This defect was not apparent from the product images on Amazon.
Although at the beginning hesitated because there were no reviews before the purchase, but all the best. Connect, according to German instructions, USB printer cable (buy or existing) plugged in, select WLAN, done. There were no problems. First test print was immediately perfect. I am happy.