Abouts Brother DCP-L2540DN in the front of the scanner is a complete-width control panel, primarily based round a as an alternative skimpy two-line, sixteen-individual LCD display, without a again-light. Given the value of an LED, it’s difficult to see why all display panels can’t be fitted with one. Below the control panel is a slot for paper output and this has a small, turn-over paper prevent to capture revealed pages. Below that is a turn-down cowl which turns into a single-sheet paper feed for unique media. At the bottom is a 250-sheet paper tray for A4 sheets.
Performance Brother DCP-L2540DN
|Image From End|
The handiest records connection is a USB socket at the lower back – there’s no wireless or network connection, even though these are available on different machines inside the variety. Software includes Brother’s own MFL-Pro suite and, surprisingly with any such low-value system, a copy of Nuance PaperPort 12SE, the file management and OCR software, which is a beneficial software to have.
The -element drum and toner cartridge slides in without problems from the front, after you’ve folded down the front cowl. It’s a chunk fiddly to install the toner cartridge into the drum section, which acts as holder, with out touching both the toner-coated feed curler or the photoconductor drum, so you need to take care.
Brother has set the sleep time in this system pretty low, so it’s handiest 40s before it goes to sleep and a in addition 20s earlier than slipping into deep sleep. Having the printer asleep will increase the time to first page out. It’s feasible to alternate the sleep instances, but they seem a bit tight as defaults. The printer is surprisingly quiet, peaking at 61dBA, making it a totally agreeable device to have beside you at the table.
- Print resolution: Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, 32 MB memory, 266 MHz processor
- Print Speed - Simplex: Up to 30 pages / minute; Duplex: Up to 15 pages / minute (Up to 7.5 sheets / minute)
- 4 x 16 character LC display, interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base-T (X)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 36 months for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother DCP-L2540DN schwraz multifunction device, toner, DR-2300 drum, power cable, installation instructions, user manual on CD-ROM
- A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
Specification Brother DCP-L2540DN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother DCP-L2540DN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother DCP-L2540DN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother DCP-L2540DN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother DCP-L2540DN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother DCP-L2540DN software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother DCP-L2540DN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Hi everybody , I would like to talk briefly and only go into the problems that are often mentioned in reviews in the context of laser printers in this price range:
Very complicated installation: The installation of the DCP-L2520DW was very easy and completed after about 10 minutes , I use Windows 10.
WLAN problems - especially after switching off the printer into hibernation: Everything works fine! The printer wakes up even after several hours of hibernation by itself again and prints what he should print :) Also, the scanning works great on Wi-Fi. Document is then automatically sent via WLAN to the computer. Top!