Abouts Brother HL-2030 mono laser printers start at below £a hundred and the access-level model in Brother’s range is the HL-2030, which can be had for handiest a tad greater than £eighty. For this, you get a primary, however very serviceable personal laser for the home or small office. This is a very discreet little printer, in a mild grey casing. Basically cuboid, it has massive radius vertical corners the front and rear, which give it a modern-day, if barely busy appearance. The top surface has a heavily indented output tray, whole with fold-out paper stop on the front and a secondary flip-over tab further returned, the most effective obvious function of which is to lift the output paper stack for easier handling.
Performance Brother HL-2030
|Image From End|
To the left of the output tray is a simple manipulate panel, comprising four LEDs for toner, drum and different errors, a Ready mild and a button marked Go, the primary characteristic of which seems to be printing a demo web page. The principal paper tray can soak up to 250 sheets, which is a wholesome provision in a small device like this, but there’s additionally a unmarried-sheet feed slot for unique media simply above, in which you can feed envelopes and ordinary paper sizes. At the lower back is a unmarried USB socket, the handiest facts connection on the printer.
There’s now not much software furnished with the HL-2030, but Graphics Device Interface (GDI) drivers are provided for Windows and OS X. Although there are nevertheless no Linux drivers on the furnished CD, there may be at the least an choice inside the setup menu that takes you directly to Brother’s assist pages, in which you may download an appropriate driving force.
We assume it’s about time Linux drivers had been blanketed on software program driver disks from all printer makers. Although there are many Linux distributions, a surprising quantity use not unusual drivers and along with them on the aid disk might make installation less difficult and customers the usage of Linux sense much less like terrible relations.
- At only 16.6 cm high, it is the most compact laser printer in its class
- Up to 16 pages per minute, 8 MB of memory
- Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface
- 250 sheets of paper cassette and cut sheet feeder
Specifications Brother HL-2030
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-2030 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-2030 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-2030 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-2030 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-2030 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-2030, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
Really solid workhorse that delivers consistently best results. Easy to handle, no driver whatsoever - neither under Windows nor under Mac, good setting options, optimal quality in the printed image. And the toner costs are manageable - very, very productive. No problem with a printer (as with HP, of which I previously had my printer). Worth every penny.
Although I have not had this printer for so long, I am still very satisfied with it and would recommend it to others. After the endless trouble with inkjets, I did not want to spend any more money on printers. But then I came up with the idea to look at the current prices of laser printers. The HL 2030 is well under 100 euros (93 euros incl. Shipping paid), with most reasonably good ink jet cost more (and at incredible prices for ink cartridges).
If you can not afford an expensive laser printer, this model is a real alternative. For my private purposes he is completely sufficient. A toner for 2500 pages you get for about 30 euros and drum (12000 pages) for about 50 euros. If one calculates the costs for a printed page, one comes to approximately 1.6 Ct. (With 5% blackening). That's not much, if the investment was not that big. And also a full 3 year warranty !!