Abouts Brother HL-2035 a mono laser printer needn’t be a hugely complex piece of device any extra, the fundamentals of the technology were recognised for many years and its evolution has made it simpler and extra compact. Brother’s HL-2035 is an access-level, computer, mono laser, designed for use in a home office or in all likelihood as a one-per-desk device in large offices.
Performance Brother HL-2035
Although the HL-2035 sits very squat on the table, its footprint is little smaller than its higher priced strong associates. The minimal size of a laptop printer is governed through the paper it has to deal with however, having stated that, there?S a huge flap set into the pinnacle cowl of this one, which flips forward to prevent pages sliding off the well curved front facet. There?S a deep inset within the system’s pinnacle floor, which acts as a paper-out tray and there’s little that’s unconventional approximately the gadget’s normal design.
At the lowest of the front panel is a relatively capacious 250-sheet paper tray and there’s a single-sheet multi-cause feed located at once above this. The printer can take media as much as 161gsm, so you’ll be all right feeding envelopes and skinny card thru this slot.
There are 4 indicator lights and a unmarried button at the left-hand side of the printer’s output tray, indicating low toner, an exhausted drum, any paper jams and its geared up popularity. The LEDs additionally cycle at activate, even as the system is making ready to print.
- Laser / LED printing, 18 ppm, 8 MB, 2,400 600 dpi
- What's in the box: Toner for 1,000 pages as per ISO / IEC 19752 User Manual as PDF file, printer driver for Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista and Mac OS 9.1-9.2, OS X 10.2.4 or higher
Specifications Brother HL-2035
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-2035 ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-2035 All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-2035 All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-2035 All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-2035 software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-2035, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
After the flop with the Samsung ML1660, I got the money immediately after return from Amazon credited - and have ordered the Brother HL-2035. The came as usual very fast and makes after the first test pages a very good impression! At startup, the printer gets noticed by a rather loud blower, but then the first pages come out quickly and cleanly printed. And at the same time, the noise level drops to an audible but bearable level. Unfortunately, the printer is only after a few minutes very quiet, also makes the Whirring close to a continuous power consumption. Whether this still has to be today remains to be seen.
The printer HL-2035 is very light, small and has a subtle appearance. It is also extremely easy to install by laymen. The supplied toner cartridge is enough for about 1000 pages - well, ink is known to be more expensive than blood. Very good also the closed paper tray and who does not constantly print large orders, for the rich also 18 pages per minute. Particularly noteworthy: Yes, it works on MAC too. EASILY. The printer cable is unfortunately absurdly short, but I still had the old cable. A star deduction, because he is quite loud, otherwise I am very satisfied for this price.
I bought the printer a few years ago and decided to buy at Amazon - price and performance are always top. I looked at the time still a few devices and since no color laser printer was necessary, I opted for this device. I have had to change a laser cartridge in his time of use - third party cost them 15.00 euros. To this day, the printer runs flawlessly and does its job - what more could you ask for?