Abouts Brother HL-3172CDW aimed at the small, or in all likelihood home office, it’s extraordinarily compact, and its mid-gray and white coloration scheme helps it to look discreet. Paper outputs to its top floor and there’s a turn-up paper stop to prevent it over-going for walks. Also set into the pinnacle surface is a simple manipulate panel with eight buttons along with a strength button that's relatively small and clean to overlook. The printer has a two-line LCD panel set quite deep into the control panel and without a backlight, though we didn’t have any problem reading messages on it.
Performance Brother HL-3172CDW
|Image From End|
The Brother HL-3172CDW has a unmarried USB socket on the rear, however is likewise wi-fi well suited and using WPS setup may be related to a wi-fi network without a transient USB hyperlink.
Lifting the pinnacle panel reveals the consumables. Each drum cartridge has a clip-in toner cartridge and you may use among 7 and 10 toners earlier than desiring to alternate the drum. There’s a transfer belt and waste toner unit, too, though luckily, these most effective need to be replaced after 50,000 pages.
Software installation is simple as the primary application is the driving force, although you do get Web access to the Brother CreativeCenter and to a tribulation model of its OmniJoin videoconferencing; Brother is closely into videoconferencing.
- Technology: Electrophotographic LED color printer, 333 MHz processor, 128 MB memory
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, LAN (10/100 BaseTX) and WLAN (802.11 b / g / n), 250-sheet cassette and single-sheet feeder
- Print speed: up to 22 pages / minute in color and b / w, resolution: up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Supplied with: Brother HL-3172CDW High Speed Duplex Color Printer White / Dark Gray, Power Cord, DR-241CL Drum Unit, BU-220CL Transfer Unit, WT-220CL Toner Waste Bin, Toner C / M / Y / K, Installation Manual, User Manual on CD-ROM
Specifications Brother HL-3172CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-3172CDW ?
Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-3172CDW All-in-One printer driver.
Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-3172CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-3172CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-3172CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-3172CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I have specially selected this device (only color printers with Wi-Fi and duplex), because I can copy and scan somewhere else. Duplex function was important to me: works perfectly! Also switching from black and white printing in color and vice versa no problem.
Of course there are big differences between standard and fine print quality, but every print in its category is more than satisfactory. Texts with tables and graphics in color at "Standard (600x600)" are clear and clear, with "fine" setting you get euphoric. Sometimes low speed, longer warm-up time, background noise was criticized. These points were irrelevant to me, and I do not find them disturbing.
The connection to the WLAN network and the home network (via the fritz.box) works without any problems! The Android Brother iPrint & Scan app makes it easy to print from any tablet or smartphone, and even change settings (images / documents / emails, etc. and color / duplex / quality / page number) as needed. A super and relatively inexpensive color printer for personal use. And with a guarantee of 3 years, without the usual "supplementary insurance".