Abous Brother HL-5250DN is constructed round a 30-web page-in line with-minute engine and consists of an Ethernet port for easy connection to a network. A built-in duplexer, a 250-web page paper tray, and a 50-page multipurpose tray make sure enough paper handling. For heavy-responsibility printing, you may increase the most capability to 800 sheets through adding two 250-sheet trays ($2 hundred avenue every).
Performance Brother HL-5250DN
|Image From End|
Physical setup is the same as most personal monochrome lasers: Just installation the toner cartridge, load paper, and plug inside the cables. Network setup is trendy, with a completely computerized set up ordinary that reveals the printer on the network and installs the motive force for you.
We've determined that Brother laser printers usually carry out well on our velocity assessments, and the HL-5250DN is not any exception. On our business applications suite timed with hardware and software, the HL-5250DN took 6 minutes flat, making it significantly quicker than whatever in its fee magnificence and handiest marginally slower than the 5:45 total for the far more costly Ricoh Aficio AP410, our Editors' Choice.
Even if you need to print at an strangely small font size, the HL-5250DN can manage it. Text great was extremely good, with maximum fonts effortlessly readable at four points, almost all effortlessly readable at five points, and one enormously stylized font readable handiest at 8 factors and up. Graphics output is set what you'll anticipate for a monochrome laser on this elegance—proper enough for inner commercial enterprise use but probably now not for brochures or advertising that customers or customers will see. There were no fundamental problems in photographs, just an collection of minor flaws.
- Prints up to 28 pages per minute, up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 32 MB standard memory, upgradable up to 544 MB
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Parallel Interface, integrated print server
- integrated duplex unit, 250-sheet paper cassette and a 50-sheet multi-function feeder
- Supplied with: printer, toner, drum, installation manual, manual on CD-ROM, driver, power cable
Specifications Brother HL-5250DN
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-5250DN ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-5250DN All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-5250DN All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-5250DN All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-5250DNW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-5250DN, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
For a long time, as an administrator and supporter of HP, I did not want to admit that there is (and is still) a serious alternative for home users and smaller offices that does not have serious disadvantages. This was mainly due to the haptics, the easy manageability of professional devices, the long and wide availability of drivers and finally the low consumption costs - you can usually observe that devices that are cheap to purchase, often have a negative impact on consumption costs.
In recent years, I have been required to equip more and more workplaces with the cheapest possible hardware. While Lexmark and Samsung in particular should be considered intolerable for semi-professional environments and occasionally for occasional work, Brother has been a serious competitor to the middle class for years.
Even the entry-level single-user printers (HL-1xxx) print in a reliable quality with low purchase and maintenance costs. The HL-5250DN has now conquered a workplace as the first network printer and additional paper tray.