Abouts Brother HL-L5200DW mono laser printers are nonetheless the mainstay of many small and domestic workplaces. Although new fashions are extra evolutionary than modern, a dependable printer, producing precise nice print at an inexpensive charge is still the middle requirement of this sort of use. Brother’s HL-L5200DW is a medium-variety, laptop laser printer geared toward character or small institution use and is the sort of gadget that sits in a corner, quietly doing its task.
Performance Brother HL-L5200DW
|Image From End|
Its darkish grey and black case is unashamedly cuboid, with just a turn-over paper support at top the front to disturb its strains. There’s a unmarried-line LCD display, supported through a easy but effective manage panel next to the paper output slot. The foremost paper tray, which takes as much as 250 sheets, slides out from the lowest of the the front panel. There’s a multi-reason tray, too, that can take a in addition 50 sheets of special media, inclusive of envelopes, and folds down from above the principle tray. Optional more trays for 250 or 520 sheets are to be had.
Unusually, the paper degree indicator set into the tray the front isn't that clean to read, as its shade is simply too much like the rest of the case. Not a chief hassle, but a niggle, in case your office prints lots. The two-element drum and toner cartridge slides in effortlessly from behind the the front panel and with the high potential cartridge connected, must be right for eight,000 pages. The drum has a yield of 50,000 pages, so will possibly handiest want replacing once in the existence of the printer.
Software accommodates the Brother Creative Centre, a status monitor and the driving force, however you can one after the other download a wireless print app for iOS or Android devices, which spots the printer quick and effortlessly for a connection. NFC connection isn’t supplied on the HL-L5200DW.
- Laser printer (ONLY print function)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Included in delivery: Brother HL-L5200DW A4 monochrome laser printer 4
Specifications Brother HL-L5200DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-L5200DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-L5200DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-L5200DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-L5200DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-L5200DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-L5200DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The laser printer is very heavy. For the price but really good device. Prints in sufficiently good resolution. Even he prints only black and white is not a problem. Who like me only has to print a document from time to time, completely sufficient. A star deduction because not even a printer cable was there. Good that I have saved the old one yet.
Do what it should. W-Lan setup no problems in 2 Min. Done - without instructions to read. Instantly recognized by Mac one does not have to insert long printer driver CD. Who looks for a good and printer where price performance fits I can only make a purchase recommendation. It is the 2nd of Brother the first one is getting old.
The device launches a bit slow, but once the print job has arrived, the pages just fly out in duplex printing! The only drawback is the somewhat small paper cassette. If one decides on the model with a large cassette or several cassettes, one will be punished with missing functions.