Abouts Brother HL-L6400DW printer with its 520-sheet paper cassette and 50-web page multipurpose feed, and a 2d 520-sheet cassette onto which you genuinely drop the printer. On pinnacle there may be a 250-web page output bin, and a fold-down tray at the rear which can hold up to ten sheets exiting the straight paper path.
Performance Brother HL-L6400DW
|Image From End|
Brother's were given connectivity protected at the HL-L6400DW, The printer has wired USB and Gigabit Ethernet connections and supports Wi-Fi with NFC pairing. Unfortunately there's no USB host port for stroll up printing, despite the presence of a small however beneficial color touchscreen. The print driver does support password-included comfy printing, but, addressing one motive why humans would possibly need a right away print choice.
Fast laser printers are by no means quiet, however the HL-L6400DW isn't always bad in any respect. It's additionally particularly brief, as it took just forty one seconds to print 25 copies of our mono letter test, consisting of the 10-second postpone between me sending the activity and the first web page losing into the output tray. That's an excellent price of 36.6ppm. Tested again over one hundred pages, the HL-L6400DW reached 44.1ppm - again, together with the spooling time - suggesting that Brother's 46ppm velocity claim is correct.
As with many speedy printers, the HL-L6400DW hesitated earlier than a number of the extra taxing pages in our combined pics take a look at, however it nevertheless added the 24-web page job at an outstanding 29.4ppm. Even on the maximum 1,200dpi decision, it spat out our two-web page 10x8" photo check in 11 seconds, and wanted only 14 seconds for our three-web page 6x4" photo take a look at. Duplex (double-sided) printing turned into additionally fast. I printed 10 aspects of mono graphics onto 5 sheets in only 35 seconds.
- Special features: Professional paper management with optional cassettes, mailbox and tower tray
- Interface: Gigabit LAN, WLAN, NFC, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (integrated NFC card reader)
- Up to 50 pages / minute print speed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years for sales and shipping through Amazon. For sale and shipment by a third party, the information of the respective seller apply
- Contents: Brother HL-L6400DW Laser Printer, Toner Cartridge, Drum, Power Cord, Driver, Installation Manual, User Manual (CD-ROM)
Specifications Brother HL-L6400DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL-L6400DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL-L6400DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL-L6400DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL-L6400DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL-L6400DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL-L6400DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
For those who print a lot, and especially for those who are professional, a laser printer is an almost compulsory purchase, as opposed to an inkjet printer. The significantly lower follow-up costs for power consumption and toner then pay off despite the higher initial costs. For review, I got from Amazon the Brother HL-L6300DW A4 monochrome laser printer 46ppm provided.
One thing in advance: that you can scan as synonymous in the product description, copy and fax, is not correct. Also, one should not be fooled by the various illustrations: The device I have tested only has a paper cassette and not as shown in some photos three. Just because of the wrong article designation I have to give a star deduction - otherwise I am very convinced.
The workmanship has a very high quality, as it wobbles and moves and nothing, even the paper guide rails can be adjusted well and are still stable. In the cassette easily fits a whole package of printer paper of 500 pages, so that the refilling is no problem. The paper output is well resolved, despite the high printing speed hakelt or slipping nothing, even during the test phase no paper jam or the like has occurred. The according to the manufacturer possible 8,000 printable pages per toner, I have not made it and therefore can not make any statement.