Abouts Brother HL5350DNLT desktop mono laser printers might not be as famous as they have been some years again, however there are nevertheless plenty of them about and any new model from Brother is really worth a glance. Brother now claims to promote greater lasers than any maker except HP and if the HL5350DNLT is something to head by using, you can see why.
Performance Brother HL5350DNLT
There’s not anything specially unusual approximately the appearance of this machine, with light and dark grey panels an awful lot in evidence and a corrugated pinnacle floor with high-gloss highlights. It has a fairly traditional ‘print cube’ appearance approximately it and each inner and external layouts are conventional for this form of gadget.
A 250-sheet paper tray at the bottom has a extensive grab slot at the lowest and a 2d tray of equal capability is available as an choice. Pages all feed to the pinnacle cover, wherein there’s a fold-up paper prevent at the front and a 2nd, as an alternative unusual one, close to the output feed slot.
The manipulate panel consists of five leds for diverse reputation situations, including a tri-colour indicator that shows while information is being received or there’s a cover open. Two buttons in front of these signs cancel a current print process and restart one, though this 2d Go button is of less use on a printer than on a multifunction gadget.
- Professional high-speed network laser printer with integrated duplex unit and high paper capacity, 10/100 BaseTX, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and parallel interface
- Cheapest printing costs of its class
- Prints up to 30 pages per minute from 2x 250 sheets of paper cassettes and 50 sheets of multifunction feed
- 32 MB memory (optional up to 544 MB)
- Toner for approx. 3,000 pages according to ISO / IEC 19752 and drum for approx. 25,000 pages in delivery
Specifications Brother HL5350DNLT
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother HL5350DNLT ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother HL5350DNLT All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother HL5350DNLT All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother HL5350DNLT All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother HL5350DNLT software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother HL5350DNLT, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The device is in use at a receptionist's office and has been working fast and reliable for several months, a real workhorse. The installation would basically have been quick and easy ... if not the activation of the second paper tray (for recipe printing we need a second tray) would be wrong. In fact, she hides something awkward in the menu, which has stolen me an hour of my life ... Nevertheless, full number of points.
I use these printers in my doctor's office, where they are characterized by high reliability, clean printing and manageable costs. Important detail when changing the image drum: The pressure counter MUST be set to zero after changing the drum by RESET, otherwise there are problems (how to do that, is described in the accompanying booklet that comes with the drum, is simple, BUT if you do not do that .
With Mehrfacheinzug I came across this. This is the only printer I could find that has several cassette trays that can be individually accessed. Two of these printers are used in practice. Are very suitable for printing recipes (private and cash register recipe) without silly insert. Very satisfied!