Abouts Brother L2500D is an entry-degree mono laser all-in-one printer geared toward the small office and home office (SOHO) crowd, with a rate as a way to be very attractive to all of us on a decent finances. Decked out in darkish grey and black, it has a small desktop footprint, but tapers out from bottom to top and is pretty deep while you get to the scanner cover. This cover is for a Contact Image Scan (CIS) flatbed, which does a reasonable task on text and pics, but is not so good on greyscale originals.
Performance Brother L2500D
|Image From End|
In the front of the scanner is a full-width manage panel, based around a as an alternative skimpy -line, sixteen-character LCD show, without a again-light. Given the fee of an LED, it’s hard to see why all show panels can’t be equipped with one.
The most effective information connection is a USB socket on the again – there’s no wi-fi or community connection, even though these are to be had on different machines in the variety. Software consists of Brother’s own MFL-Pro suite and, surprisingly with this kind of low-cost device, a duplicate of Nuance PaperPort 12SE, the file management and OCR software program, that's a beneficial application to have.
The two-part drum and toner cartridge slides in without problems from the front, when you’ve folded down the front cowl. It’s a chunk fiddly to put in the toner cartridge into the drum section, which acts as holder, with out touching both the toner-coated feed curler or the photoconductor drum, so you need to take care.
- • Multifunktions 3 in1: Drucken, Scannen, Kopie • Auflösung 2.400 x 600 dpi
- • Print speed 26ppm max • LCD display 2 x 16 characters
- • Consumables tn-2310, TN2310 • Duplex Printing • Compact design
- Flatbed with automatic document feeder
- A4 (21 x 29,7 cm)
- print function
Specifications Brother L2500D
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother L2500D ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother L2500D All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother L2500D All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother L2500D All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother L2500D software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother L2500D, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The printer is really recommended for this price. Simple cover good technique! The installation is easy if you install the right files. The possibilities to use WLAN or WIFI also with the smartphone are then quickly realized.
Better you are prepared and load Brother's installation program for L2500D and if necessary the printer driver Windows 10! Even with Windows 7 home, this is not a problem.
A missing file can load Windows 7 via update. In particular, the installations within a peer to peer network are fast from the 2nd PC / laptop. For the smartphone on Google Play, do not forget the plug-in from Brother! After installation