Abouts Brother MFC-J6530DW designed for the small or domestic workplace, the MFC-J6530DW is a massive black box with a 50-sheet feeder on pinnacle and a pull-out manipulate panel in the front, such as a 68mm touchscreen and fax quantity pad. The touchscreen has a as a substitute spongy experience, however does its activity. It gives full manage of the printer’s features, which includes the capability to download and print files from online offerings, which includes Dropbox. You can test files immediately to the equal services.
Performance Brother MFC-J6530DW
|Image From End|
Below the control panel is a single paper tray, which can take up to 250 sheets of A4 or A3 paper. If you’re using the device with A4 paper, the tray doesn’t protrude from the the front panel at all. The same tray can even take paper down to fifteen x 10cm, and so may be used for photograph blanks. There’s a single-sheet feed on the rear, so that you can cope with occasional print jobs while not having to reload the tray.
To the left of the control panel is a USB socket, in which you could transfer documents from a USB force, and to the right is a flip-down cover imparting access to four separate ink cartridges, which fit in and click on for very easy upkeep.
The MFC-J6530DW gives USB and 10/100 Ethernet connections, along with telephone line and handset links. However, all these cables need to be fed through channels inside the gadget’s internals, which on a gadget of this length takes up quite a chunk of the cable period.
- Brother mfc-j6530dw. Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Druck: Farbe
- Copy: color. Print speed (black
- Normal quality
- A4 / US Letter): 35 ppm
- Maximum resolution: 1200 x 4800 dpi
Specifications Brother MFC-J6530DW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-J6530DW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-J6530DW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-J6530DW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-J6530DW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-J6530DW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-J6530DW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
I use the multifunction device commercially in my workplace and print about 500 pages per month.
The pressure is fast but relatively loud. After min. 5000 pages I've never had paper jam or the like. Paper replacement or cartridge replacement is possible even during printing without any problems or interruptions.
The scanner feed works reliably and without jamming, even with multiple sheets in the input tray. It should never be more than 10-15 pages at a time. A3 copy, scan or print works fine. Unfortunately, the printing paper of this size must be introduced sheet by sheet, but this is not a problem with a nice process accompaniment on the display even with multi-page printing.
When printing images, the device does not meet my expectations. The colors (always original!) Are a bit pale, details are often a bit washed out. Duplex scanning and printing is relatively easy.