Abouts Brother MFC-L8690CDW is not particularly expensive for a coloration laser multifunction peripheral (MFP), but it's got an outstanding specification. This includes help for stressed and wireless networks, a snappy 22 pages in keeping with minute (ppm) print pace, and automatic double-sided (duplex) printing. It's quite a clever device, too, with an uncluttered manipulate panel that’s constructed from a color touchscreen and contact-touchy buttons. The touchscreen needs a company press, however the menu machine is straightforward and effective. We mainly like the capacity to get admission to user-configurable shortcuts with a brief swipe to the facet.
Performance Brother MFC-L8690CDW
|Image From End|
Its honest menu makes it easy to get on a wi-fi network, at the same time as Brother's deploy program is brief and comparatively painless. The TWAIN scanner interface that it installs isn't always the most comprehensive we've got used, but it's easy and covers the basics nicely. We specially like Brother's laser print motive force, the main tab of which presents precisely the alternatives we need for regular jobs, with the entirety else we'd want on the Advanced tab.
This is normally a fast tool, impressively so in a few regions. It even scans in no time over a wireless networks, delivering an A4 file at 300 dots in step with inch (dpi) in only 23 seconds, and wanting handiest a 2nd greater to capture a 6x4in photograph at 600dpi. Photocopying is even more surprising, with unmarried-page mono or colour copies taking 18 or 21 seconds respectively, and a ten-web page shade reproduction finishing in most effective fifty four seconds. In mono, the identical activity took handiest forty three seconds. It brought our black textual content take a look at at 17.4 pages according to minute (ppm), and our combined shade test at a first rate 10.8ppm.
The outcomes weren't awful, but we've got seen better. Black textual content become properly, but coloration pics and snap shots were a little underneath-saturated and drab. We had a comparable grievance approximately our test consequences, which contributed to our typical affect that the MFC-L8690CDW isn’t properly suited to running with colour. We also observed that its scanner struggled to distinguish between darkish sun shades, and at the same time as the ensuing lack of detail should not be a problem in the office, it wouldn't be ideal for scanning dark images.
- Professional 4-in-1 color laser multifunction device with WLAN and touch screen
- Flexible paper management options with up to 1,050 sheets of paper capacity and 50 sheets of duplex ADF
- Optional Jumbo toners with long range and low follow-up costs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years on-site manufacturer's warranty, incl. PRINT AirBag for 200,000 pages
- MFC-L8690CDW, 4 Toner Cartridges, Drum, Transfer Unit, Toner Waste Bin, Power Cord, Drivers for Windows, Installation Guide
Specifications Brother MFC-L8690CDW
|Image Back End|
Drivers And Software
Comming Soon !!!
Compatible With your Operating System.
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
How To Install Driver Setup Brother MFC-L8690CDW ?
- Switch on your computer where you want to install Brother MFC-L8690CDW All-in-One printer driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- at the execution of this wizard you have to connect USB cable between Brother MFC-L8690CDW All-in-One printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Brother MFC-L8690CDW All-in-One printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of Brother MFC-L8690CDW software installed successful.
More Importants :
- Before installation Drivers or Software Brother MFC-L8690CDW, save all your work and close all the running programs, as the installation may interfere with other apps;
- If the setup wizard requests Administrative rights, make sure to run the setup as Administrator;
- Pay attention to all installation instructions to make sure the driver is installed correctly;
Costumer Reviews From Amazon
The printer makes a valuable impression and does everything he should and as described here. He is also nothing very loud (had before it a half board, that was loud. The packaging was neat. I especially like that you can do everything duplex, ie copy, fax, scan in one go. The print result is very good, as are the copy and scan results. Unfortunately, I can not say anything in the long term. The fax is fast and most menu items can be set on the display. In detail you have to go into the software.
Negative, I find two things: Once the very complicated software. Here's something, there's something, nowhere and everything just as piecemeal. The online help is partly in English - what's that? Can not translate the online help properly to a printer sold here? Furthermore, the printer was supplied with Hermes, which in itself is a disaster. Delivery dates are mentioned, but they are different than agreed by phone.
For the printer, although nothing, but here should change something, addendum on 28.12.17: Meanwhile, the device had to make a lot. The duplex function is excellent, as is the print image. This has caused me to award the full score (stars). No one needs more in a small office.